TJ and I were avid Astros fans, going to several games last year. We had a great time supporting "The Good Guys". So we were excited to take our little one to a baseball game this year.
Carys went to her first Astros game on Thursday June 4, 2009. The Astros were playing the Rockies.

Ready to go...I got my rally monkey!

If only we could get a real pic with Biggio and Lee.

The roof was open that night, something rare in a Houston summer. Carys enjoyed a nice bottle and slept through the majority of the game.
Unfortuneately the Astros lost, but we had a nice family outing and saw an old friend from high school in the meantime.
Go Stros - I am glad you are teaching her the right values from the beginning. Always say please and thank you and root for the Astros.
ReplyDeleteSo cute! I miss going to the games!
ReplyDelete